Greg talks about whether to home-school or not and principles to train children, utilitarianism, then takes calls on what things should lead a Christian to leave a church, if it is possible to be a Christian and a Jew at the same time, and more.
- Commentary: To Homeschool or Not? Principles to Train Children
- Commentary: Utilitarianism
- What things should lead a Christian to leave a church?
- Is it possible to be a Christian and a Jew at the same time?
- What are the definitions of heresy and blasphemy?
- What about the book of Enoch?
- What are the limits a Christian actor should set for his profession?
- Moral relativism
- Who are the “sons of God” in Genesis?
- The Bible warns of not being overly righteous.
- More thoughts on swearing.
- How do you communicate truth to a nine year old?
- What is the eternal fate of embryos lost in infertility treatment?