Greg talks about how Christianity makes sense of evil and other aspects of reality, then he answers questions about improving an evangelism situation and interpreting a dream.
- Commentary: Thoughts on the shootings
- What could I have done better in this evangelism situation? (33:00)
- Did my dream about dying mean that my mom was saved before her death? (48:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference – September 27–28 in Orange County, CA; November 8–9 in Minneapolis, MN
- The Story of Reality by Greg Koukl
- Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions by Greg Koukl
- Upcoming 10th Anniversary edition of Tactics
- Come, Let Us Reason: An Introduction to Logical Thinking by Norman Geisler and Ronald Brooks
- The Fallacy Detective by Nathaniel and Hans Bluedorn
- The Thinking Toolbox by Nathaniel and Hans Bluedorn
- A Rulebook for Arguments by Anthony Weston
- J. Warner Wallace reflects on why shootings are increasing.
- Christians, You Will Suffer by Amy Hall