Greg talks about New Orleans observations, the Manhattan declaration, then takes calls on if evidentialism and presuppositionalism are at odds, if we rob God when we don’t tithe, and more.
- Commentary: New Orleans Observations
- Commentary: The Manhattan Declaration
- Are evidentialism and presuppositionalism at odds?
- Do we rob God when we don’t tithe?
- Gal. 3:13, How can Christians revert to the law for tithing?
- Suggestions for student resources.
- Is God in time?
- Do we have a built-in notion of God?
- What’s the difference between theistic evolution and intelligent design?
- If God foresaw the future of sin, is He responsible for evil?