Greg talks about the key issues around Terri Schiavo’s death, a simple case for dating the gospels, then takes calls on if “ought imply can” or if God commands something, doesn’t that imply we can do it, accepting the court ruling about Terri Schiavo, and more.
- Commentary: The Key Issues Around Terri Schiavo’s Death
- Commentary: A Simple Case for Dating the Gospels
- Does “ought imply can”? If God commands something, doesn’t that imply we can do it?
- Accepting the court ruling about Terri Schiavo.
- What is the proof for Matthew’s account of the dead walking around on Easter?
- Terri Schiavo.
- What are the ethical issues surrounding suicide?
- What is a husband’s obligation to his wife?
- Do denominations that are pacifist teach against the Bible since the Bible says war is inevitable?
- Are we obligated to keep everyone who can be kept alive with modern medicine?