Greg talks about the explanatory power of Christianity vs. that of naturalism, then he responds to questions about balancing spiritual development with professional development and God placing people in situations where he knows they will choose him.
- Commentary: The explanatory power of Christianity vs. naturalism (00:00)
- How do I balance working on my relationship with God with working on my professional skills? (28:00)
- Does God put everyone in the place where they are most likely to choose him? (48:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Money, Greed, and God: The Christian Case for Free Enterprise by Jay Richards
- My Son, My Dear Son, Has Gone To Be With the Lord by Tim Challies