Greg talks about the confusing logic of embryonic stem cell research, then takes calls on if faith can be based on evidence, what the biblical concept of “leading the spirit” is, and more.
- Commentary: The Confusing Logic of Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- Can faith be based on evidence?
- What is the biblical concept of “leading of the Spirit”?
- How do we evaluate historical evidence?
- How do we effectively witness?
- What is the biblical model for making decisions?
- How is killing justified in some circumstances but not others?