Greg talks about Father’s Day, telling the truth in order to lie: embryonic stem cell research, then takes calls on if it is possible to curse someone, why there is no monastic movement in Protestantism, and more.
- Commentary: Father’s Day
- Commentary: Telling the Truth in Order to Lie: Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- Is it possible to curse someone?
- Why is there no monastic movement in Protestantism?
- What is the Christian view of environmental stewardship?
- Are conservative Episcopal congregations obligated to leave the denomination?
- The Watchtower is purging their inconvenient history.
- Using the Bible to justify being transgender.
- Witnessing to a Muslim.