Greg talks about Annabeth Koukl reading Luke 2, his debate with Michael Shermer, Signature in the Cell with Steve Meyer, then takes calls on how the persons of the Trinity are different, if a pastor should perform a wedding ceremony for a Christian and non-Christian, and more.
- Commentary: Annabeth Koukl reads Luke 2
- Commentary: Greg’s Debate with Michael Shermer
- Guest: Steve Meyer - Signature in the Cell
- How are the persons of the Trinity different?
- Should a pastor perform a wedding ceremony for a Christian and non-Christian?
- The roles of the Persons of the Trinity.
- Should Christians tell their kids about Santa?
- When do you stop debating non-Christians because it’s “pearls before swine”?
- What’s the response to the claim that quantum events are uncaused, so the beginning of the universe doesn’t need a cause?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in leading the church today?