Greg talks about if Intelligent Design should be taught in public schools, then takes calls on what the value of experience is to Christianity, if our senses are reliable, if faith and conscience are essential to a good society, and more.
- Commentary: Should Intelligent Deign be Taught in Public Schools?
- What is the value of experience to Christianity?
- Are our senses reliable?
- Faith and conscience are essential to a good society.
- What is the evidence for an old earth view of creation?
- The University of California system discriminates against Christians.
- What is the scientific evidence for Darwinism?
- Are sheol and hades accurately translated as “Hell”?
- Religion is taught in public schools.