Greg answers questions about the differences between rules, principles, etc., Christian nationalism, Christians making judgments about other Christians, how people who haven’t heard the gospel will be judged, how to respond to someone who says God isn’t real, and an explanation of the book of Job.
- What are the differences between rules, principles, guidelines, and policies? (03:00)
- What’s your understanding of the definition of “Christian Nationalism”? (13:00)
- Can you clarify how and when Christians ought to make judgments about other Christians? (30:00)
- Does John 15:24 mean that people who haven’t heard the gospel will be judged based solely on how they responded to their conscience? (43:00)
- What do you do if someone says to you that God’s not real? (50:00)
- I no longer believe in the Bible because I can’t accept that a loving God could do such a horrible thing to Job and his family. (53:00)