Greg talks about The Better Hour: The Legacy of William Wilberforce with Sheila Weber, then takes calls on what we know historically about Paul, if timelessness requires immateriality, and more.
- Guest: Sheila Weber - The Better Hour: The Legacy of William Wilberforce
- What do we know historically about Paul?
- Does timelessness require immateriality?
- Did the Founding Fathers violate Romans 13 by not respecting the authorities?
- If Jesus couldn’t sin then his temptation was hollow.
- It’s more logical to think the Bible is myth than history.
- Legislation that would protect religious rights in the workplace
- The criteria to choose a church well.