Greg talks about scientism then answers questions about whether or not it’s appropriate for a Christian to have a gay couple stay in her home and whether it’s okay to pay taxes when the money goes to things we oppose.
- Is letting a gay couple stay in our home an act of love, or am I displeasing God? (0:26)
- Is it wrong to pay taxes when the money will go to things we oppose? (0:50)
Mentioned on the Show
- Transcript of the dialogue between Greg Koukl and Michael Shermer on the Hugh Hewitt Show
- Beyond Death: Exploring the Evidence for Immortality by Gary Habermas and J.P. Moreland
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference - March 2-3, Dallas, TX; April 20-21, Birmingham, AL
- Reasons to Believe's AMP Conference - Get 20% off with promo code "AMPPartner."
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers