Host: Greg Koukl
Greg discusses whether healing on demand can be done with enough faith, advice on writing a master’s thesis, and why good people can go to Hell.
- reTHINK Student Conference Wrap Up - Dallas Version (00:00)
- Can healing be done on demand when you pray with enough faith? (00:21)
- Advice on writing master’s thesis (00:38)
- Why can good people go to Hell? (00:48)
Mentioned on the Show
- reTHINK Student Apologetics Conferences – Next year's Orange County conference is on September 23-24
- D.O.L.L.S. – Daughters of Our Living Lord & Savior
- STR's vision: "Confidence for every Christian, clear thinking for every challenge, courage and grace for every encounter."
- Joni Eareckson Tada
- A Place of Healing: Wrestling with the Mysteries of Suffering, Pain, and God's Sovereignty by Joni Eareckson Tada
- 1 Peter 4:12–5:11
- God Cares More about Behavior than Most People Think by Amy Hall