Greg talks about remembering Rich Buhler, his fishing trip, Bonhoeffer, then takes calls on explaining what the law of excluded middle is, if it is immoral to grow body parts in labs, and more.
- Commentary: Remembering Rich Buhler, and Greg’s Fishing Trip
- Commentary: Bonhoeffer
- Explain the law of excluded middle.
- Is it immoral to grow body parts in labs?
- Is the comparison between abortion and capitol punishment valid?
- What is the definition of atheism and belief?
- How much sin indicates a lack of true relationship with God?
- What is the relationship between faith, lordship, and obedience?
- Are the extra-biblical sources on Jesus’ life reliable?
- What makes a man male?
- Is “Christian hate” an oxymoron?