Greg talks about the spreading social contagion of “rapid onset gender dysphoria” then takes questions on using God’s name frivolously and whether God can love and hate sinners at the same time.
- Is it using the Lord’s name in vain to bring people into the church for social reasons? (26:00)
- Can you explain why you think God can hate and love the sinner at the same time? (42:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- How Does the Old Testament Law Apply to Christians Today? by Greg Koukl
- Should Followers of Christ Observe the Torah? by Amy Hall
- The Law Is Good by Amy Hall
- We Still Need the Old Testament by Amy Hall