Greg talks about problems with hate crime legislation, then he answers questions about responding to a parent who’s letting a six-year-old daughter transition and how to defend inerrancy when we also say some rules in the Bible are cultural and we don’t follow them.
- Commentary: Problems with hate crime legislation (00:00)
- How should I respond to an online friend who is letting his six-year-old daughter become a boy? (31:00)
- How do we defend inerrancy when we say some things are cultural and don’t follow them? (47:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; March 25–26, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA
- Why Hate Shouldn’t Be a Crime by Greg Koukl
- Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters by Abigail Shrier