Greg talks about practical lessons from crying babies, spiritual courage from Dartmouth, then takes calls on if a saved Christian can be a “carnal” Christian, if God’s omnibenevolence can be compromised, and more.
- Commentary: Practical Lessons from Crying Babies
- Commentary: Spiritual Courage from Dartmouth
- Can a saved Christian be a “carnal” Christian?
- Can God’s omnibenevolence be compromised?
- Jesus didn’t believe in absolute morality.
- Choosing between good and evil or life and death.
- Consequences of an immature culture.
- Does Israel still have a special place in God’s plan?
- How can Calvinism be reconciled with John 3:16?