The first minute and a half of this show is cut off.
Greg talks about witnessing in the jury pool, if disagreement in the church is allowed, then takes calls on understanding prophetic fulfillment, a biblical basis for political action, discerning God’s commands, and more.
- Commentary: Witnessing in the Jury Pool
- Commentary: Is Disagreement in the Church Allowed?
- Understanding prophetic fulfillment
- A Biblical basis for political action
- Discerning God's commands
- Our job is the Gospel, not politics.
- What does political conservativism have to do with Christianity?