Greg talks about a recent panel discussion on Christian physicalism then answers questions about balancing work with caregiving, whether or not one should relocate for a better church, and more.
- Must a mom be the primary caregiver? (0:22)
- Should a family relocate for better Christian fellowship and a Christian school for their kids? (0:39)
- A suggested answer to those who object to the idea of original sin (0:46)
Mentioned on the Show
- Theistic Evolution: A Scientific, Philosophical, and Theological Critique - Edited by J.P. Moreland, Stephen Meyer, et al.
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference - March 2-3, Dallas, TX; April 20-21, Birmingham, AL
- The call from the atheist in the previous show