Greg talks about the debate in Calgary, Berlinski’s Debate, where Bart Ehrman has erred with Mike Licona, then takes calls on evaluating the historical evidence for Jesus, what kind of evidence we should expect for extraordinary claims, and more.
- Commentary: Debate in Calgary
- Commentary: Berlinski’s Debate
- Guest: Mike Licona - Where Bart Ehrman has Erred
- Evaluating the historical evidence for Jesus.
- What kind of evidence should we expect for extraordinary claims?
- Were the Old Testament promises only for Israel?
- What proof is there that homosexuals weren’t born that way?
- How do we determine the meaning of a Bible passage?