Greg talks about marriage being traditional by nature, self-image: vice or virtue, then takes calls on what we can do to stop same-sex marriage laws, young people favor same-sex marriage, and more.
- Commentary: Marriage is Traditional by Nature
- Commentary: Self-Image - Vice or Virtue?
- What can we do to stop same-sex marriage laws?
- Young people favor same-sex marriage.
- What is your opinion of presuppositionalist apologetic methods?
- Abortion is equivalent to pagan sacrifices.
- What do you mean there is a difference between God’s desires and His goals?
- Why didn’t early historians write more about Jesus and Christianity?
- Rewarding children for self-esteem purposes isn’t that prevalent.
- Is torture ever morally acceptable?
- Calvinism denies free-will.