Greg talks about Reagan being a good ambassador, religious placebos, then takes calls on God giving someone more than they can handle, God having to sacrifice Jesus to be fair to us, weighing the eternal consequences of decisions about God, and more.
- Commentary: Reagan Was a Good Ambassador
- Commentary: Religious Placebos
- God is giving me more than I can handle
- God had to sacrifice Jesus to be fair to us
- Weighing the eternal consequences of decisions about God
- Does “God’s anointing” give one authority in the Body of Christ?
- Leaders need national exposure to defend Christianity
- Why is Christianity true?
- Should we judge other religions?