Greg talks about if a scientific study of the historical Jesus is possible, why we should trust the gospels, then takes calls on if Jesus died a natural death and did not rise from the dead, if God has sufficient reason for what he does and allows to happen, and more.
- Commentary: Is a Scientific Study of the Historical Jesus Possible?
- Commentary: Why We Should Trust the Gospels.
- Jesus died a natural death and did not rise from the dead.
- Does God have sufficient reason for what he does and allows to happen?
- Is there a Scriptural basis for helping the non-Christian poor?
- Why does the resurrection prove that Jesus was the Messiah?
- Did Baal worship lead to Islam?
- Advice for a Christian with a lesbian sister.
- Does God have middle knowledge?
- You’re misleading people about apostolic authority for the Bible.
- Two views of original sin.
- Alternative views of inerrancy.