Greg talks about how to evaluate the gospel of Judas, then takes calls on if the Ark of the Covenant was in the Holy of Holies when the curtain tore on Good Friday, how to judge how literally to take a Bible passage, and more.
- Commentary: How to Evaluate the Gospel of Judas
- Was the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of Holies when the curtain tore on Good Friday?
- How do you judge how literally to take a Bible passage?
- Is the Word of God given too much authority?
- How do we know that prophesies refer to Jesus?
- Does God respond to the prayers of unbelievers?
- “God hates sin, but loves the sinner.” - Is that true?
- Is divorce ever justified?
- Will there be free-will in Heaven?