Greg talks about fatherhood, “it’s not about you,” then calls on what he means by the “so-called Christian left,” if God could have created creatures that only choose good, the natural order is not the same as the divine order, and more.
- Commentary: Fatherhood
- Commentary: “It’s not about you.”
- What do you mean by the “so-called Christian left”?
- Could God have created creatures that only choose good?
- The natural order is not the same as the divine order.
- Who are the Nephilim in Genesis 6?
- How do you talk to someone who believes in God, but not Jesus?
- How long were Adam and Eve in the garden?
- Genesis 6 interpretation
- To what extent are we to submit ourselves to the government?
- Is the KJV inerrant?
- How can God be good and create people for Hell?