Greg talks about empty slogans, then takes calls on if empirical knowledge is the only truth we can know, how to use the Bible to show that slavery is immoral, and more.
- Commentary: Empty Slogans
- Is empirical knowledge the only truth we can know?
- How do you use the Bible to show that slavery is immoral?
- Do Christians need to confess sins after they’re saved?
- What are some tips for witnessing to someone who claims to be a Christian but doesn’t seem to be?
- What tactics do you use for people who deny foundational truth?
- How does science not meet its own requirements for truth?
- We can’t prove or disprove God’s existence, so why even try?