Brett Kunkle talks about if an argument can save someone, C.S. Lewis Scholar with Dr. Jerry Root, then takes calls on what a fundamentalist is, what the difference is between Intelligent Design and Creationism, and more.
- Commentary: Can an Argument Save Someone?
- Guest: Dr. Jerry Root - C.S. Lewis Scholar
- What is a fundamentalist?
- What is the difference between Intelligent Design and Creationism?
- Can God be rational if He’s outside of the universe?
- How literally do we understand some passages of the Bible about God?