Host: Greg Koukl
Greg discusses consideration, gender identity, and bathrooms, then proceeds to answer calls about if the people with demons Jesus cast out were really mentally ill, and how to evaluate compatibility for marriage.
- Consideration, Gender Identity, and Bathrooms (00:00)
- Were the people with demons Jesus cast out really mentally ill? (00:51)
- How do you evaluate compatibility for marriage? (00:53)
- Target, Transgender, and the Use of Bathrooms and Fitting Rooms (Video) by Alan Shlemon
- Ryan Anderson explains what the North Carolina bathroom law actually says: "The bill accomplishes two main objectives. First, it says that private schools, restaurants, stores, and businesses are free to establish whatever bathroom policies they'd like, but that access to government bathrooms will be determined primarily by biological sex. Second, it says that North Carolina will have one set of regulations for the entire state when it comes to employment and public accommodation, rather than additional piecemeal regulations city by city."
- Understand the Same-Sex Marriage Issue by Amy Hall
- Federal Court: Schools May Not Provide Separate Bathrooms Based on Biology by Ryan Anderson
- Slate: Don't Let the Doctor Assign a Gender to Your Newborn by Amy Hall
- Transgenderism Fragments the Human Person by Amy Hall (Quoting Nancy Pearcey)
- University of Toronto Alters Bathroom Policy after Two Reports of Voyeurism by Ramisha Farooq
- Discrimination Is Legitimate when the Distinction Is Relevant by Amy Hall
- Upcoming events with STR speakers
- Finding the Love of Your Life by Neil Clark Warren