Greg comments on what John 16:13 means when it says the Spirit “will guide you into all truth,” then he answers questions about the parables of the kingdom in Matthew 13, assurance of salvation, the eternal destiny of the Philistine soldiers, and how the Gospel writers knew details about events they didn’t witness.
- Commentary: A clarification on the statement in John 16:13 that the Spirit will “guide you into all truth” (00:00)
- I seem to have a different view on the parables of the kingdom in Matthew 13 than many people I respect. What am I missing? (05:00)
- Can I lose my salvation, or can I have assurance of it? (21:00)
- What was the eternal destiny of the Philistine soldiers who died in the battles in 1 Samuel? (41:00)
- How did the writers of the Gospels know details about events they didn't witness? (52:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; March 25–26, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA; April 22–23, 2022 in Augusta, GA