Greg talks about advice he gives to people who want to be apologists, then he answers questions about declining to fulfill puberty blocker prescriptions and whether the fact that we’re personal argues for a personal God.
- Commentary: Bloom where you’re planted and be a student of your craft. (10:00)
- As a pharmacist, how can I winsomely navigate conversations with parents coming for puberty blockers for their children? (24:00)
- Does the fact that we’re personal argue against a deist understanding of God? (42:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference – February 28–29 in Dallas, TX; April 24–25 in Birmingham, AL
- Donate to Stand to Reason and receive a copy of the 10th anniversary edition of Tactics.