Greg talks about the policies concerning transgender students in his local school district, how the worldview being promoted conflicts with Jesus’ view of reality, and our need to uphold the truth, then he answers a question about how Orthodox Jews atone for sin.
- Commentary: Besieged by a worldview foreign to Jesus’ view of reality (00:00)
- A caller talks to Greg about his commentary. (41:00)
- How does an Orthodox Jew atone for sin? (48:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- CVUSD Allows Boys in Girls’ Bathrooms, Punishes Students for Using ‘Wrong Pronouns’ by Joel Kilpatrick
- #STRask podcast with Greg and Amy (archives here)