Greg answers questions about submitting to the government, apathetic Christians, spending time with non-believers, attending a local church, why God didn’t destroy the Moabites, and advice for singles.
- Can wisdom ever trump submission to authority when it’s not an issue of morality? (03:00)
- How do I convince apathetic Christians to do more with their life? (15:00)
- How much time can we spend with non-believers? (25:00)
- Is it a biblical command for us to attend a local church? (31:00)
- Why were the Israelites commanded to destroy the Midianites and not the Moabites in Numbers 31? (42:00)
- Do you have any advice for people who aren’t expecting to get married? (45:00)