Greg talks about abortion: how to avoid red herrings, relativism: clarifying the issue, then takes calls on his opinion of Henry Blackaby’s curriculum, if Jesus questioned his own goodness, and more.
- Commentary: Abortion - How to Avoid Red Herrings
- Commentary: Relativism - Clarifying the Issue
- Your opinion of Henry Blackaby’s curriculum.
- Did Jesus question his own goodness?
- Does believing in works nullify grace?
- Is demon possession real or mental illness?
- Is the Bible mistaken in geocentric comments?
- Understanding the passage: “God visits the iniquities...”
- Your thoughts on a homosexual activist portraying a Christian in a new movie