Greg Koukl answers questions in 4 minutes or less on the Gospels, the blood of Jesus, applying verses to Christian living, the end times, and California’s assisted suicide law.
- Were the Gospels selected for political reasons?
- Why do we emphasize the blood of Jesus when he technically didn’t bleed to death?
- How can we carefully apply verses that seem to be about salvation to Christian living? (Matthew 11:28-30)
- What is your end times position and why?
- What do you think of California’s new assisted suicide law?