Greg Koukl answers questions in 4 minutes or less on hearing the voice of God, the Law, Roman Catholicism, multiple personality disorder, raising children, and how to deal with Christians living in sin.
- When it comes to hearing the voice of God, how do we interpret 1 Corinthians 14 that says we should eagerly desire prophecy?
- Explain how the law applies, or doesn’t, to Christians. If not, how do we know what are specific sins in need of repentance?
- Do multiple personality people have two souls?
- How can I teach my kids the essentials of the Christian faith?
- My Christian friends are living together, but following 1 Corinthians 5 should I continue the friendship? Should friendship have limits?