Greg Koukl answers questions in 4 minutes or less about Jesus’ second coming, the Trinity, sanctification, school policies regarding transgender children, and ISIS.
- Can we say that Jesus’ second coming is imminent? Is there anything that must happen before he comes back?
- How do you talk about the Trinity to a child ages 6-8 without sounding like a modalist, partialist, or trithiest?
- If we are regenerate and becoming a new creation, why does sanctification take so long?
- How should we respond to new school policies that allow transgender children to use opposite-sex bathrooms and locker rooms?
- Isn’t a “gendered bathrooms defend against predators” argument against trans-bathroom use weak/red herring/divisive/ad hominem?
- How do you respond to those who say we just have to love ISIS/show them a better way/offensive action will harm innocents?